Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Eds

One more curious question for anyone out there. That Willow Creek Reservoir out by the golf course, does anybody catch any fish out there. I ask because I like fishing lakes but we do not have any around here and don't have waders, not yet at least, so looking for other options with my sandals for water walking and my inflatable boat.

Hi Eds, I haven't fished there for years, but Willow Creek Reservoir is full of panfish. I believe sunnies and crappies are the dominate fish, but I can't confirm that. You may wish to try Chesterwoods. Panfish and largemouth bass. Of course there's Lake Zumbro with bass, panfish, musky etc. By all means though, get your feet wet. This area has so many streams and many of them have smallmouth bass. Either way, you're bound to have some fun.

------------------
Fish On!
Big Lew

I have fished there last year (2-3 times a week) I caught alot of sunfish. But I have also caught many large LM bass 1-3lbs, on just worm and bobber off shore.
I have walked the whole lake and there is only a few spots were you can find larger bass, mainly right below the parking lot on shore.