• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello eph78! It all depends on the how the bite is going and whether or not your fishin from a canoe or shore. Slip bobbers near the weed lines tipped with live bait are good bet. Never forget to try casting raps and spinners(meps, roosters). I haven't been there for years, so let me know how you do! Good luck and Keep the rods a bendin', hopefully not on snags! Jim W

Went fishing out there today at the Res. by the Boy Scout camp, and I caught a whole stringer of large Sunfish and some Crappies. I was using bobber/worm off shore. It was fun!

Ed

It's sounds like you had a good time! That's what it's all about, wading through slower times, then getting to a day like you had! Did you catch any bass at all? Thanks for the info eph78! Keep the rods bendin'!!! Jim W

• 2 weeks later...

Willow Res. (secret spot)
BIG LM BASS 2-2.5LBS 15-18in I caught about six of them with a worm and bobber!! it was the best fishing I have done all year.
I went three times this week and got the same results.
I got pictures of some of them [email protected] write me for some pics.

Ed