Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sarge

JIM, did you get a look at the large trout in last weeks "outdoor news" magazine? A guy caught a 28 inch, 8 pound brown trout, at a place he called "Hog Creek" in S.E. MN using guess what- a rapala. (sure wish I knew where Hog Creek is) It just goes to show there still are some very large trout around and that they can be caught.

Jim W

Hey Sarge! I'm guessing that he didn't want to fess up his honey hole, because I have never heard of a "Hog Creek". His fish didn't look like a brood stocked fish either, which says something about current practices, unless that is, that fish has been hiding under an under-cut or log jam or something. I have a three day weekend with nothing to do but fish-get a hold of me if you want to go for some smallies or browners!