• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Riders, We got the snow last night that we were expecting. I would guess from 3 to 4 inches fell and the riding for the weekend should be quite good. The groomer will be out and get things all shaped up today. Happy New Year Fishkab

How much total snow, do you think you have up there?

Has anybody been on the Chain of Lakes trail? is it really rough?

Mike

------------------
Frozen Bait

Mn Mike, I would say that we have at least 12 -15 inches of snow in the woods. It is snowing again right now with more forecast for the weekend. The trail conditions appear to be very good. The groomers are out and doing a good job. I am not sure if the Chain trail is open. That would depend on the ice conditions on those lakes. I will let you know as soon as I find out. There would be plenty of snow to ride the trail that is for sure. Fishkab

The chain of lakes trail is presently closed, as the park is quite short staff for another week. Usually they send a crew in there to remove blowdown, check the marsh areas and then open the trail. I'm sure the snow cover is adequate, and we expect another blast of good cold weather starting tomorrow as well as a good shot at some more snow late today and overnight.

Overall things are shaping up real well.

Good luck everyone. guts

Thanks guys...... Looks like this might finally be the year to get back up there, its been tooooooo long!

Let me know what this storm we are suppose to get brings you.

Mike

------------------
Frozen Bait

Mike
Yesterday and overnight we picked up 3" more of that white stuff. Temp right now at 9am is 1. Guts