• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

kabetogama

I am headed up to kab. for the seven days and will be fishing all of the time. I was wondering if anyone could help me in some various locations, techniques, or other tips on what I need to find them walleyes. I have never fished this body of water and am really excited. I hope someone has some insight. Good luck fishing!

Try the area between Martin and Little Martin Islands. I was up last week and we caught some nice walleyes there. For sauger we fished the east side of Sugarbush Island in the evening and did real well. Crawlers were the best in 28-30' of water for walleye and jig and minnow for sauger in 20-22'.
Good luck!

walleyefey,
What time of year are you coming up and which end of the lake are you staying on. What type of fishing are you better at, jigging, lindy rigging, trolling lures slip bobbering or etc. If we know those things, maybe we can zero in and help, good luck ,
guts <}}}}><