Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
guts

Kettle Falls Hotel

guts

I'm very sorry to report some bad news to many of you who have visited the hotel over the last couple of years who got to know Tony who bartended and did a great job guideing out of there last year.

Tony Hauser, 27 years young, died in a snowmobile accident last Saturday evening.
He was an avid sportsman and snowmobile enthusiast known well throughount the Kabetogama community. Tonys funeral will be at the local church Thursday Jan. 8th. Please say a prayer for him and the family and friends he left behind. God Bless You All Guts

that guy and his parents stay next to my grandpa's place up there.

MN Mike

Truly sad, my heart goes out to the family and friends.

That is my favorite place to snowmobile in Minnesota and I was going to post a question on the snow conditions on the lakes and trails up there. Funny thing, we were sitting around the kitchen table last Sunday talking about the lake up there and naming off the islands we have fished next to.

Mike

Slugo

That's a shame...far to young to go!!

guts

MN>MIKE
The ice conditions on Kab. are very safe with the exception of some of the very visible ice ridges, which are an inconveince to go around.. Trials have been marked by the VNP.

Recent warm weather melted off the snow on the lake, creating havoc..Last night it snowed nearly 2" and we reclaimed ridable conditions on the ice. Not good but very ridable.

Most of the trails, landbased, have a base but very little cushion. We had additional flurries today and have a shot at a little more snow tonight.

2" more snow would give us good ridable land trails, and 4" would put us in good shape. Our groomer has been out and has the trails packed very nice, but not enough snow to groom.

A website for our trail system can be found at www.snowmobilevacations.com.

Hope you can get up to the great North to enjoy, good luck, guts.. <{{{{{{><