• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looking for a fishing report on echo and jenet lakes

I am going on a fishing/hunting trip in the echo and jenet lakes area this coming weekend, and I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me how the fishing has been in that area latley. I have been doing excepionally well up on sand point the past couple of weekends catching alot of fish in the slot size, as well as many fish on the 19-27 inch range, but all the fish have been in 38-45 feet of water. If anyone out there could give me a report it would be very appreciated.

------------------
jason johnson

Big J
We fished Echo the week of 9-16. We caught some slab crappies in the 12 to 13 in. range. The Grouse hunting was very poor, however they seemed to be in coveys yet. The birds did get were very small. Didnt fish Jeanette this trip. A sleeper lake to try sometime is Picket lake. I hear its very good lake for eyes.
Dusty

Hey there Dusty,

thanks for the info . Fishing on echo has always peen pertty slow for walleyes, but I will definatley give those crappies a try. Might even give that pickett lake a try, but I just heard from a friend of mine up there that the walleyes have started to turn on on jenet. Also still hoping to get a few birds, if luck prevails. thanx again for the info.

Big J.