• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

little eva

does anyone ever get in to little eva lake?
whats it like? fly or portage?
are the portages easy to find and good?
hows the trip thru the namakan river?
hows the fishing? any comments helpful.
we do the namakan narrows and my island area alot but looking for a new adventure.
thanks.
hop sing

chucky, im checking with the other fishin buds in the party and will have an accurate report soon.i know we got a few cause we always have the traditional crab stuffed bass dinner every year.
hop sing

I'm sorry but I have no info for you on Eva. But I noticed that you fish the Namakan Narrows quite a bit and since I'll be heading to that area for the first time in Mid-June, I was wondering if you could give me some info on the Smallie fishing in that neck of the woods. Just some general info like what presentations you go with and how good the fishing can be, etc.

Again, I'm sorry I can't help you on Eva. Hopefully someone will come forward for you.

Thanks,
Chucky C