• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

oleary lake

i am planning a one day canoe trip into oleary lake the first week of june. we stay around the namakan narrows each year and the fishing is good but looking for a new adventure. what can i expect in oleary? any fishing reports or tips? worth the trip? or maybe another idea for a canoe/portage in lake in the area? any and all suggestions welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, Hopper, you Luther boys should not be allowed in the Voyager PArks area...just too noisy. Second, if you're gonna go anyway, you should hook up with us for a houseboat trip the second week on Kab. The walleye bite is pretty good in a few of the honey holes we have marked, and it's always a good time even in the rain on a houseboat.

Think about it...Web

you may have me confused with someone else webby. whats a luther boy anyway?
ive done the kab thing b4 and have had good success. its not just the good fishing, its the new adventures and new people places and things to see. ill keep going up there all my life and probably never see all that park has to offer.
hs