• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

First timers to Kabetagoma

This is our first trip to Kabetogama, we are staying at Watsons. We are arriving on July 28. Any fishing information would be helpful.
My wife and stepson like to fish but I need to keep them interested. We prefer to Walleye fish but they like Crappies also.

Thanks
Don Brudny

MY FAMILY JUST GOT BACK FROM KAB ON SUNDAY AND WE DID O.K. ON WALLEYES AND NORTHERN. WE HAD ALOT OF FISH THAT WERE OUT OF THE SLOT, HAD TO RELEASE THEM. BUT WE DID CATCH SOME KEEPERS, SAUGER AND EYES, ONE WENT 25 INCHES. TRY TROLLING AROUND THREE SISTERS WITH A RAPALA, DOWN 15-20 FEET, ALSO TRY AROUND POTATO ISLAND WITH THE SAME METHOD, THE COLORS BLUE AND GOLD SEEM TO WORK, MY WIFE TOOK ALOT BIG NORTHERN WITH A GOLD COLORED THUNDERSTICK, WE ALSO TOOK FISH DRIFTING SPINNERS WITH LEECHES OFF OF POTATO AND THE REEFS ON THE FLATS. HAVE FUN !!!