• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone have any info on Solomon? How does a person get there from Willmar and any Spring techniques work better than others?
Keep your line tight

------------------
<'))))))><

Take 12 West out of town then go North on Cty Rd 5.
Have never fished it for eyes in the summer, but I would guess trolling raps might be a good choice.

Lock up your stuff or don't bring anything that you won't take along in your boat - I got ripped off while fishing there last summer. Camped locally for a 3 day weekend - packed up Sun. AM and fished Solomon on the way home. Truck was broken into while I was out on the lake and all my camping stuff (and clothes too) were stolen. Plus the cooler w/ a bottle of whiskey and my beer! A lousy end to an otherwise really fun trip. Can't remember if I caught any fish there - I know it was a HOT day - was really looking forward to that beer..............

Is it that remote that a person needs to be concerned about vehicle breakins?

------------------
Keep your line tight!
<'))))))><

No, the access is right near the intersection of 2 busy roads. They must have really had the nerve to stage a break-in there. I've fished and hunted there a lot and have never had any problems.