Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
tram

what are you driving on the lake?

tram

I was wondering what type of boats some of the people I have been talking to on here have, so if I see you on the lake I can say hi! I drive a silver and black Dominator with a Yamaha motor.

walleyeking#8

drivin' an older 15' red lund with a 25hp johnson, probably see you on the water a few times this spring and summer. Goodluck fishin'!

jigginjim

I'm running a Ranger fisherman, with 60 suzuki tiller.
It has Jiggin Jim's Guide Service on the side.
See ya on the water.

angler903

BassTracker Guide Seires 45 Mariner tan and yellow.

Brother Bro

2003 Alumacraft Tournment Pro 185 w/ 140 Johnson 4 stroke as seen on Nest, Green and other locations grin.gif

Good Luck

------------------
Brother Bro

Work Less Play More

psegriz

I very seldom go on a lake with a public access, but if you can get to one of the lakes I'm on I'll be the one in a boat light enough to carry and running the oars. grin.gif Believe me there is some good fishing lakes w/o accesses that most people don't know about.

GRIZ

bigmouth

I will be on norway in a Black and Silver 1660 Pro-v with 60 hp Merc tiller. Maybe I will see some of you guys out there.

[This message has been edited by bigmouth (edited 05-10-2004).]

islander

I'll be in a white north wood 175 pro with a 70 horse Yamaha.

I'll be in a red and white Crestliner ProAm 1750 with a 70 Evenrude on the back...can't miss me, just look for the Fishing Minnesota sticker grin.gif

Not sure what lake(s) yet, will probably just do some hopping around.

See ya out there!

walleyewacker

Id follow that S-14 and 9.9.......

WalleyeWacker: You probably wouldn't want to follow me this weekend. I'm going to stay away from the big crowd and do a little trout fishing early in the day and see what happens. I'll probably hit DL in the evening after a nap. Take care and good luck.

WalleyeWacker: You probably wouldn't follow that S-14 this weekend. It's going trout fishing then take a nap and probably hit DL in the evening. GOOD LUCK!