Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tram

what are you driving on the lake?

13 posts in this topic

I was wondering what type of boats some of the people I have been talking to on here have, so if I see you on the lake I can say hi! I drive a silver and black Dominator with a Yamaha motor.

drivin' an older 15' red lund with a 25hp johnson, probably see you on the water a few times this spring and summer. Goodluck fishin'!

I'm running a Ranger fisherman, with 60 suzuki tiller.
It has Jiggin Jim's Guide Service on the side.
See ya on the water.

BassTracker Guide Seires 45 Mariner tan and yellow.

2003 Alumacraft Tournment Pro 185 w/ 140 Johnson 4 stroke as seen on Nest, Green and other locations grin.gif

Good Luck

------------------
Brother Bro

Work Less Play More

I very seldom go on a lake with a public access, but if you can get to one of the lakes I'm on I'll be the one in a boat light enough to carry and running the oars. grin.gif Believe me there is some good fishing lakes w/o accesses that most people don't know about.

GRIZ

I will be on norway in a Black and Silver 1660 Pro-v with 60 hp Merc tiller. Maybe I will see some of you guys out there.

[This message has been edited by bigmouth (edited 05-10-2004).]

I'll be in a white north wood 175 pro with a 70 horse Yamaha.

I'll be in a red and white Crestliner ProAm 1750 with a 70 Evenrude on the back...can't miss me, just look for the Fishing Minnesota sticker grin.gif

Not sure what lake(s) yet, will probably just do some hopping around.

See ya out there!

Id follow that S-14 and 9.9.......

WalleyeWacker: You probably wouldn't want to follow me this weekend. I'm going to stay away from the big crowd and do a little trout fishing early in the day and see what happens. I'll probably hit DL in the evening after a nap. Take care and good luck.

WalleyeWacker: You probably wouldn't follow that S-14 this weekend. It's going trout fishing then take a nap and probably hit DL in the evening. GOOD LUCK!