• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A kid that i go to school with said that a guy he knew was catching some nice crappies off the shore on Norway. He wouldn't tell me where exactly all he said was that it was off of the bridge by dilleys. Where else would you go to catch crappies from shore on Norway. Personally i think that he is just blowin smoke, but i've been wrong before.
Thanks
Dan

Riverchub, you can get some nice crappies out of west norway. Who would think nobody fishes this area all winter. But each spring the shores get lines of anglers looking for that one big fish. yet the crow river sees no following. Think, fish have been running up the crow for years, how many areas could you find spawning run crappies.

Riverchub, Looks like nobody knows anything about West norway. My dad lives on the lake.
I have fished it the mid 70's and have seen many changes to the lake. I can give you some good areas where we have nice fish.
I now live in Buffalo, MN. and do fishing guide work. The past few weeks i have been fishing the Mississippi River. We have many nice walleyes and you can keep a few for a meal. My web site is www.fishing4sport.comi'll see way we have been going there.

Good luck jim

[This message has been edited by Tom Herman (edited 04-08-2004).]