• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

north shore resort

kinda ashame he sold out anneone intersed the new owner is selling the lots (if he can make up his mind how) knows sewer is not up to code and no answers on annything else. taxes are lake front. price is 20,000 per lot (allot when u have to pay taxes and assement on it also)

That sucks that the resort is going. It was probably one of my favortie resorts on Nest. Sad to see it go.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300
And keep those hooks sharp!

• 3 weeks later...

That is too bad. One of my favorite memories as a kid was going up north to a cabin that was part of a resort on the Whitefish Chain. We went every year. I looked foward to it all spring before school let out. In any case, it's a tough business to run, especially when they tax the heck out of you for the location of your real estate.

On another note, if they are indeed selling, do you know how and when? And how much would the additional costs come to besides the base price - ballpark? I have a friend looking to buy a lot to put their nice RV on for the summer so their kids can continue to enjoy the lake vacation experience.

yes i do know the price is around 20,000 per lot and you pay everything (lake tax,sewer assements,just like owning a lakefront property) only differnce is that you only have a little lot that is my opinion though
oh ya i do spell badly

Its right on the lake. They also have a little protected bay with some lots around that.
You can see the lake fine from all the lots.

Its still a disappointment to see the Resort go.

------------------

Really!!!!!!!!

Geez, there dropping like flies. <<<<NOT a good thing to see.

------------------

I'm curious - what does the Green Lake sewer project have to do with it? I don't believe that Willow Bay is connected to this so what effect could that have?

Just curious...

I was kind of wondering the same thing.
NSR and Willow bay are pretty far away from Green.

------------------

Get it while the getting is good!! When the sanitary sewer and water goes around I'd bet the values will triple.

mid-summer 03' one of the senior hi-way techs was counting lots around nest. Doesn't matter how far away from the plant when the force mains run along the west side of SH23.

• 2 weeks later...

it is part of green lake with the river so i suppose the thougt they could get by with it tha it the fine county we live in