• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Going up to the lake on Wed., hopeing to get some advice on where to start. I be up there until Sun. so should have plenty of time to find the eyes. Maybe the right depths to start, what type of rigs to use any help would be greatly appriecated
Keyks 42

Troll the flats at night, with lindy and leech rig. 12-15 feet. Daytime, two schools of thought. The clear water either sends them deep...30 feet or better...or into the weeds. Try the deep cabbage near the breaks...12-18feet. slip bobbers on the edge of the weeds...leeches or shiners. You can also long line the flats with floating rapalas in less than 10 feet at night. (great presentation on full moon nights...last weekend) Also, check out the new lake master map....3 foot contours make Miltona look a lot different...we've got em here at the shop.

good luck

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

ghotierman,

I'm going to be stayinng at a resort on Miltona next week. Just talked to the good people at Lake Master and they told me I could pick up one of those maps at your shop. I may be stopping by on Saturday.

Joe

Gman - just wondering how much these lake master maps cost? I will be up the July 4th weekend and will stop by to pick one up.

the maps are 9.99, and very well worth it...we also have the osakis, and carlos/lehommedieu maps.

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598