• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just starting to get interested in musky fishing and wondering if anyone knew any lakes in the area worth a try. I'd like to get one under my belt.

Reon, Lobster is a good Muskie lake to start on. It has desent fish, and is easy to fish. Once you have the first couple of fish then I would start on Miltona, which is bigger water and bigger fish.

------------------
Wayne
Agape Fishing Guides
www.agapefishingguides.com

I do quite bit of Muskie Fishing, in both the Metro area and the Alexandria area, i like fishing Lobster not to much pressure and recreation. I just Started fishing Muskies a couple years ago and Lobster is about 5 miles from my cabin on Lake Mary. Around the Metro Area I like to fish Bald Eagle and Owasso. Maybe I'll see you around lobster this summer.

Matt

I have spent a fair amount of time chasing toothy critters on Miltona. It is a great, exciting fishery. Largest that I have boated is a 44 1/2. I have had a couple come in that were considerably larger then that. If you have a good rig (trolling motors, sonar, etc.) and a some general knowledge of muskie fishing I would give Miltona a try. I usually don't start throwing for muskies until after July 4th (busy chasing walleyes prior). Maybe see you on the water. Good Luck!