• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey ScottS are the walleyes biting? I ask because there has been about 35 houses come out on Oliver and they all said they come from Waska nothing was biting. Would like to send them back to you so I can get my spot back on Oliver.LOL

I will taking my annual trip to Waska this weekend to a friends shack planted out in front of the ball room in Glenwood. We plan to move it on Saturday if things are slow. Any ideas on depth and location on the Glenwood side of the lake?
I think the house is now in about 17'

I think the walleye bite has been slow. I have been chasing the gills around. That bite has been pretty consistant. I keep sending people over to Oliver. I have been telling everyone the are really biting grin.gif Yes, the houses have been moving off Minnewaska pretty fast.

For walleye I would look deeper. Most of the guys fishing walleye seem to be set up to shallow, atleast on the Glenwood side. Scott Steil

look at the posts titled "rumor?"...sounds like some have found some recent success on Minnewaska...

have heard similar reports from the east side of Miltona...

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

hey wcmnwalleye~

You should go put a note on all them houses and tell them they are biting on Reno! All that noise out on our little lake I think musta gave all the fish lock jaw. I'll probably be in the area again in a few weeks to give it a try again. Hopefully you get some snow down there. We got a little dusting today here but still not enough. Fishing is slow here to but not as slow as back home. Goodluck!

juddfish

Hey Judd you have no time for fishing. You need to crack them books.I will send you an email fishing has been excellent since I got back from florida. Got the perm out and with the cold weather should beable to drive out this weekend. You know where the geese had it open,I can take the lund out there now and troll open all the way to the island.That hole bay is open so much for icin in one of my good spots.