Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hossienda

Le Homme Dieu

Hossienda

Just wondering what kind of luck people have been having. I have fished several times straight out from rotary beach and have been marking plenty on the vex, but not much biting. Any suggestions??

A.GILL

HOSS MY 5 YR OLD DAUGHTER AND I WERE OUT ON
FRIDAY,JUST TO THE NORTH OF YOU, NEAR THE VILLAGE, IN 15 FEET, WE WERE SET UP FOR 10 MINUTES AND SHE HOOKED INTO A TWO POUND NORTHERN, I WOULD NOT HAVE KEPT IT BUT SHE WAS SO PROUD THAT I COULDN'T MAKE MYSELF THROW IT BACK... THE REST OF THE NIGHT WAS PRETTY MUCH WASTED, I CAUGHT ONE 12 INC CRAPPIE, THEY KEPT SHOWING UP BUT DID NOT SHOW ANY INTREST IN BITING.

SAT I WENT BACK GOT IN 20 FEET OF WATER HAD THREE BITES AND LOST THEM ALL, NOT SETTING THE HOOK HARD ENOUGH I GUESS. DID NOT LAND ANYTHING. I HAVE HEARD ITS BEEN SLOW ALL OVER.

HOPE THEY START SOON!

A.GILL

ghotierman

Had the family out to the rental house on Sat. night....same program...a bit slow...one nice perch, a few small ones, one tiny bluegill, one small walleye, one small northern, and a pug....yep the dog decided to investigate the waxworm on the jig a bit too closely....able to remove the hook quickly, so major crisis averted.. smile.gif

It's always fun being out...regardless of how hard they're bitin!

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598