• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I be fishing Lake Miltona this week tues, weds, thurs. I will be fishing west of the flats on the north side, using the public access on the north. So if you see a maroon 96 Dodge Ram with little old Sears 14ft aluminum boat with the the little evinrude, stop by and say Hi.

Will have to check out Northeast Outfitters while I'm there.

stop in and say 'hi', sarge. Miltona is starting to turn on for walleyes. lindy rigs and redtails seem to be working. (one customer has gotten three limits over the last 10 days!) he's been pulling them in about 26-28 feet. Some are jigging deeper--30-35 or so. Muskies and bass have been going good too. Gonna try and get up there today to chase some pike with the kids.

good luck and good fishing!

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

We had a great time while we were up, wished I could have meet ghotierman when we visited Northeast Outfitters but I did talk with "smallie" for abit, but he was pretty busy working.

Spent some time on Indian Lake wednesday, and couldn't keep the pike off the lines, the largest was 8lbs but the average was about 3lbs, still fun and fiesty. Fish the outside weed edge, stay inbetween 13 to 15ft, the whole way around the lake, trolling spinner baits or jigging, also caught some decent bass out of the weeds.

Thanks sarge.. smile.gif Indian is a fun little lake. Spent father's day afternoon there with the kids....caught everything except walleye...(rumor says there may still be a muskie lurking too..) We had a busy weekend at the store...now that school is starting, i'm hoping to get a bit of time on the water midweek.
Glad your trip went well. Stop and see us again.

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598