• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need some help with this puddle, any info would be great. I've hit a few Walleye and some Northern, but mostly Bullhead (I hate Bullhead) Would like to find some panfish for the youngens also.

Thanks

Hmmmm...good question....I'll start gathering some info. I do know Barrett is stocked heavily for walleye, with good numbers...not a lot for size. Good early season 'eye water. Bass love the weeds early, and flock to bright colored jigs/skirts. Decent crappie population, and some size, too....

We'll put word out and see if we can come up with some suggestion for the panfish...that'll lessen the bullhead catch...

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

For walleyes and northerns I would try the east or west side of the lake. On the west side start at the access by the old ice works(without dock) and work north. On the east side concentrate on the point and to the south of it. Crappies have been biting just of the weedbed off the access I mentioned earlier. They are hard to find but big when you do find them. Caught 3 over 2 pounds last week. Other than that it is just a bowl so try and find the weedbeds....good luck..

------------------
A bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work.