• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My father has some land in Eagle Bend.I have never fished in that area,and I'm not really familiar with the local lakes.Could anyone tell me where I could find a good lake around there?I am really interested in Wallys,Crappies and northerns. Thank you for any reply.

andy...

not a lot of lakes right close to Eagle Bend. Horshoe lake, east of Clarissa is probably closest. It's only 118 acres...almost too small to map. But apparently it offers some good walleye fishing. Average size of over four pounds. Abundant panfish, and lots of northerns in the 19-22 inch range.

next best bet would be lake Adley in Parkers Prairie, or Irene, by Miltona...and of course the big lake: Miltona....

You might be surprised and find some excellent fishing in those smaller lakes to the east, ....

good luck, let us know how it goes this season!