• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Crappie Action, Bite Times, and Baits

Hey all you locals. Will be coming back for the second year in a row, and bringing some friends with this time. Just wondering what time the bite starts for the crappies. Also wondering if they are even biting at all, I guess that should have been the first question. They still hitting on the local baits of choice, or have the changed and want a smorgasbord. Hey Kelly, we may have to stop in and meet you while we are up there, sounds like WW can be a great time. We will be staying at Hudecs the weekend of January 24th. How much Ice is there anyways, u guys must be driving all over the place, and cant have much snow I wouldnt think. Any information would be greatly appreciated...Thanx

Brian S - I;m heading up there this weekend. I'll post a full report on the Fourm when I return.

------------------
Love them 'Pout!

Stop and see Kelly or Hillman's for the Glow Red Tick or Snake jigs. They have been the ticket thus far. We should have some good ice now. Good luck to you!

I'll be coming up this weekend also and was wondering the same thing. Can you get the hot jigs and other rigs up there or should I try to stop on the way up?

Hey Kellp, we will be there on the 24th, Ill stop in, hopefully you will ahve the jigs in that we need, right size and all. Thanx guys for the info. Much appreciated. Ill surely post how good or bad we did for sure.

Brian_S

Yes,I am the distributor of the Red Glow Tick and Snake Jigs. We also have them in Glow Green and Glow Blue. When I say we, I mean Phelps Tackle. The jigs, as well as our Glow Spoons, are all available at Hillman's in Waskish,or any of the Bemidji bait stores, and also at Timberline in Blackduck. Good Luck to all.

Matt Phelps

AAAAh, I got ya, I use the floaters all summer long when I am fishing walleyes, and smallies. Ill looke em up at WW, and take em with me to the holes of darkness. Hopefully I see the bright light and the crappies just start jumping into my pail, of course stopping at 15,,,,lol grin.gif, Well off to the Accounting Homework, cant go fishin if I cant count the numbers, there are limits to follow..................GL to all.....