Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nunnu

Hospitality of URL

6 posts in this topic

Thanks from Duluth.

Just wanted to drop a quick note of our appreciation of the trip we took up couple of weeks ago to URL. We went out of West Wind. The people we met were great, on and off the ice. We're coming up again this week-end and we're pretty pumped.
Hope to give the area a shot over the summer also.
Once again many THANKS,

Nunnu

Nunnu, Great folks up there on Red.
Are you draggin Pete with ya.
Have fun and good luck.

Frank ? Is that you?

Anyway, No, Pete's not goin' this time. Just Rush-hole and Dare-hole.......

Maybe Pete'll go next time.

The hospitality on URL ROCKS! Stopped in at the West Wind this week and had a great time. W.W. Bartender, your sign in sheet for FM members is a great idea. Right inside the door as you enter on the right. It felt like old home week the whole time I was there. Barb, you can make tater tot hot dish for me anytime!Whoever owns the place, do you know what a gem you have in Jess who works behind the bar? She made me feel so welcome I felt like I had known her for years. What a sweetheart! Got to meet the Albatross.(He was sober, oddly enough). Great fun talking to him. KellyP, now that I have met both you and Little Italy in person, I can see that she is far too good for you. What a fox! Even though I didn't get out fishing, I will always remember URL and the West Wind fondly. Can't wait till I can get up there again which I hope will be soon. My heartfelt thanks and warmest regards to all.

------------------
DIRTBALL2

Nunnu, yep it Frank.
Dont forget the Jagermiester-hole.
Ya let me know when your headed up there next too.

Will do !
We hope to scab in on a sleeper for about 6 one of these up coming week-ends. We'll all have to go up and drag Pete along.

L8R,
Nunnu