• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Zipcode?????

kelly-p

Yesterday after meeting jigglestick out on the lake where we looked around at the various "empty spots" that should be tried him and his little caravan headed out one way and I went the other way. Soon the phone rang and he wanted to know the Zipcode for here???????? My first thought was that he had finally gone fishing one too many days and need a new place to live but he NEEDED TO SET UP HIS SATELITE DISH!!!!!!! shocked.gif What has happened?????? This is the person that used to drag his portable around by hand all night with his headlamp on looking for new places to try and now he is setting up T.V.! What's he gonna do watch fishing shows? Or maybe cartoons seeing as he gave me a new "Mickey Mouse" fishing rod and reel
so I'ld have some better equipment. smile.gif The scary part is that NINETOE is also here this weekend and when he sees that dish he going to be standing there all night with his tin foil hat on yelling "Beam me up".
I really should be nice to jigglestick as he gave me a nice lined shirt with a hood but I think that is a joke too as when I tried it on this morning the hood covers my face and all the buttons go down the middle of my back. frown.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Im a Satellite dealer if he has a Directv receiver he needs to point it using a compass I think he can get one at west winds, South at 190 degrees then he needs to set the elevation at about 36, on the screen setup you have a meter which shows you on the tv your signal strengh,it should be 75 signal or higher, move it slow and Have Kelly tell him what it reads then tighten it down. Then both of you can watch tv together channel 606 is the outdoor station with lots of fishing tips they can use. If that doesnt work I have a meter to site it in Ill just tell my wife I have a install up north and throw the rods in and hit the road. I read your posts all the time and get lol you guys are a hoot. Fished Mille lacs New years with the boys one 20" walleye on the mud flat in 22ft, spoke to another guy on the same spot he said they caught over 30 fish early before any traffic, fished east of Garrison Reef. Good luck fishing Walleye Bob

actually it was 185 degrees, and 34 up and down, oops, i just gave away my location shocked.gif
kelly, maybe i'm just getting soft. maybe my portable was just to heavy with fish to pull it around all night. what did you think of the happy channel? she's my friend smile.gif to many more long weekends up there this year and she maybe the only friend i have left! then i'd have to figure out my address out on the lake....0001 crappie lane, upper red lake. trouble is the mail man would never find it.
well putz and moron are all wore out, and heading south as i type. they will be back in a couple weeks. **** putz is a good cook. not bad at catching them big gators too. a 33" and a 37" and two that broke the hooks!i will post fishing results on a seperate topic, so stay tuned.

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

jigglestick, good job on the setup of your TV. Hows the picture? Now that they know your location you'll just have to move.

fishnutbob,
It wasn't 606 they were watching. grin.gif
jigglestick,
Our plan was the right plan but poorly executed. We either didn't send Labs far enough or we didn't send a good enough fisherman. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Hey jiggle! aint the dish for fishing the cats a$$ had mine going sat night to maybe
thats why I couldnt catch a crappie lol
If you and Kelly see a airstream camper
that says "the LITE House" on it and a big
blue beacon light on the roof stop over
and I'll buy ya a beer one of these days or
nights you guys sound like a blast!!
good fishing
REDRIDER

kelly,you can never send labs far enough away smile.gif.
R.R., sounds like you could use some fishing tips. maybe while were talking and trying to figure out who could give you some i could take you up on that beer smile.gifit should be easier to find some one this year, at least til the bite gets going.

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Hey Kelly, A bunch of us are coming up to the Fosters Cabin on the north side at the end of the month. I always look forward to taking their money for first and biggest slab. Ive got 4 full days to relax and catch slabs. Maybe i'll bump into you at the WW. It would be my pleasure to suppliment your dietary intake with a Capt. Coke. Its been great fun readin all the posts on this page. GOOD TIMES Dan

Well, im bringing up the portable, but most likely some of us will use his houses. What do you think, does he put the houses over fish. Biggest slab gets the pot so i need to cover my bets.of course if i loose that bet i can always get my money back playing cribbage

As you know the Fosters know the lake, nuff said. smile.gif I would be careful tho as I'm not certain but I think he may have a drink now and then. grin.gif
I'll see you at the end of the month.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652