• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

thank's for the weekend, Kelly

Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated the weekend. All the kids had fun with the 4 wheelers and snowmobile's. We ended up with 22 crappies 1 nice northern, and 1 bad hangover, after getting the shaft from the other resort. The sleeper incident. Thanks for taking the time to show us out to the shack with Halad. It was nice to put a face on Halad and Gooseslayer. Good luck this year. Matt

I thought the best part was when those people in portables decided that it was to small a lake to spread out and decided to fish as close to you as posible. I should hire your kids and their toys just for that situation. I very nicely and politely asked those people to set up a little further away and they didn't so I felt they deserved to have the kids riding around them and around them and around them and around them.
Like Baitco said here once, "If you can throw a rock and hit someone else you are too close".

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652