Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelly-p

Weekend sleepers

12 posts in this topic

For those of you trying to find a weekend sleeper I just found out that Brad Fuller still has some openings. He knows the lake and does a good job. 218-766-2841

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Yup, I've stayed with him before with the wife and kid... I'll be renting from him again this Feb. Good guy!

Brad is also on the plow truck driver banged up list. He tried to stop a spinning saw blade with his hand. It didn't work. frown.gif We all started out hoping to make it until spring breakup but now we are hoping to make Feb. 1st. smile.gif
Hillman's also bought some more sleepers so they should still be open for a while. Besides Buddy is about the only one left without some part of his body hurting since Donnie tried to push his windshield out with his face after his plow dug in way too deep. ouch!

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU FOLKS DOING UP THERE??? Is this some kind of sick contest?
Let's see who can get. hurt in the most spectacular way?

take care of your selves now!!!

I SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS BETTER START WEARING THOSE LEAD SUITS THAT JIGGLESTICK IS TALKING ABOUT, BEFORE THE TRIANGLE SWOLLOWES YOU UP!
BE CARFUL UP THERE WE NEED THE ENTERTAINMENT!
I ENJOY READING THE POSTS HERE AND WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO FIND A NEW HOME PAGE FOR MY READING ENJOYMENT!

A.GILL

Maybe it shows the personalities of the people that are goofy enough to work on the lake. smile.gif
Jigglestick is hitting the lake for the first time this morning. We will be looking to him for leadership and guidence. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

KELLY, YOU BETTER KEEP AN EYE ON JIGGLESTICK, HE'S THE ONE WHO NEEDS LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE. WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU A HAND WITH THAT THIS WEEKEND WHEN I COM UP FROM FL.

AT 1230 Sat. nite you would never know that Kelly had a broken foot the only trouble was he kept trying to leave ww but kept going in circles back to the bar. Nothing like a high speed tour of the loake a midnight.

halad,
UUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! That was an UGLY night followed by a long painfull day. Maybe we should make road testing a sport???? grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

You could make good money giving thrill rides on the lake Sunday was a lost cause. The wife came up Mon. to fish but couldnt get on the lake white out on the s side. WW tonight for HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

YEH once the moron from Florida gets up there
ITS gona get DEEP grin.gif not the snow!
But thats O-K jigglestick can handle him wink.gif
Hes A puppy.
PUTZ

------------------
just cross this line------

WHAT A PUTZ