Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LABS4ME

LATZ 333- YOU OUT THERE?

4 posts in this topic

Latz...Give me a call 612-366-2842, if you're still interested in the "outhouse". I'm trying to get up to URL this weekend yet, you been up yet? Kelly...is there a bunch off "new" steel on the Lab shack? Or did it burn down? grin.gif It's been way to long since I've been back "home". Hope to see you soon...

Good Luck! Rip some Lips! Ken

The steel is still laying along side. I figured I should wait until you're here to see if it looked like the right thing to do.
Besides if it caught fire I thought you should be here to toast marshmellows with us.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly...Couldn't find a wing man for this weekend, will try for next week sometime, I'll call and give you notice (warning). To bad I couldn't get up and complete the trifecta with dancing bear up there! grin.gif I'll see ya soon. Ken

Ken,

Yes, I am still interested. I will give you a call tomorrow.
I was up on Mille Lacs all weekend. 1 walleye in 48 hours. frown.gif That is the last time I fish the "dead sea" this year (or ever). Did you go to SD with Paul for the last pheasant hunt of the year?

Latz