Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satchmo

Merry Christmas

5 posts in this topic

Here's hoping that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season with a little cheer thrown in for good measure!!!
Take care all---SATCHMO

What about those of us that know Santa isn't bringing anything to us????? But we had fun being naughty didn't we! smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly. Sure glad you stayed out of the road on my way up to LOW. We made good time and were the gray streak that passed through Washkish at 2 am. Figured it didn't pay to slow down for you at that time of the night. Pretty early for you to have crawled/stumbled/hopped as far as the road. Fishing was good but nothing big. about 4 pounds for the biggest walleye. Did get into some 1 1/2 pound sauger and 1 pound perch. Not too shabby for LOW. Hope to make it up your way soon. Wife says she's sick of me being gone hunting/fishing for the past 2 months. Either going to have to put a smile on her face or aggitate her until she kicks me out. Either way it should buy me another month of fishing before I have to check in. Sure glad I don't have your cell# after the nasty e-mail I got. shocked.gif Merry Christmas.

Merry Chistmas all. and a CRACK A NEW BEER! "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Kelly thanks for the call back. I was able to find a shack for both nights over new years. which will be my first of several pilgrimages, from within the frozen paved circle known as the Twin Cities, for the year. Either the bite is real good and everyone is just realy tight lipped or there is'nt much going on. which is it just like to know whether to bring extra minnows or extra BEER!

Your right Kelly. It's as true in life as it is with Santa Claus. We all eventually get what we deserve instead of what we want, but heh, there's still beer in the fridge!