Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrmillelacs

my mediocre report

5 posts in this topic

got back this morning, my son and i fished last night. 4 miles out of hudecs driving out was fine except for a few snow drifts, 15 inches of ice 4 inches of snow 13 feet of water.fished from 2 pm til 10pm- 5 crappies 3 at 13 and a half, one at 13, and one at 11 inches. lots of fish on vex, very few would go for the bait although some would follow a few feet up before losing interest. 3 of the fish caught before dark, 2 after. lots of 5-6 inch perch, and a few small eyes. bad break 1 mile out but crew on the job had a bridge. Wondering if anyone had any better sucess. I was surprised at how few people were out

4 of us fished in my sleeper on friday nite and a little bit on Saturday morning. We were out of Rogers C.G. We caught Four 12 inchers on Friday nite about 5 to 6 pm pulled 16 eyes up as well One was 24 inches. we didn't get anything on Sat morning. We broght home 24 out of 72 eyes from LOW on Sat afternoon.

Hey guys thanks for the posts on the fishing reports. This forum doesn't seem to give many reports on the fishing conditions. I understand that it is slower than last year, but it is still nice to see somthing is happening up there. Hope to get up there soon for some of the big slabs!

Had a couple of guys who were able to get into some northerns, the largest was 36", and four crappies. Heard from someone that a morning bite was happening this morning.

Not a lot of folks out on the ice yet, but that's about to change...folks waiting until they can drive all trucks on the ice and of course the holidays. We've been taking a lot of reservations starting this weekend through March and think most folks are getting the same, so we'll be seeing a lot of fishing posts & good stories soon.

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
drake@blackduck.net

Fished fri night after dark (Got up their a little late!) and sat all day and sunday morning. 2 crappies, lot's of walleyes and a 35" northern on a rattle reel! Boy was that fun. We were out of rogers about 1.5 miles. Lot's of wind and the snow drifts were getting very large around our houses and trucks but the rest of the ice wasn't too bad for driving.