• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Babysit my fillets ?

Polar Bear

I know I'll regret asking this...but...If I stop at URL for a couple days crappie fishing on the way home from Lake of the Woods, what do I do with all the walleye fillets? Taking them out on the URL ice seems like just asking for trouble.

Truth is: I'd trust you guys with my wife before I'd let you lay your paws on my fillets! wink.gif
Polar Bear

Last year we stopped at URL on the way back from LOW several times. We went in at Rogers and they let us put them in the cooler for the time we were out on the lake. They have some kind of sign in.

I am guessing the other access sites would do the same, just have no personal experience with them on that.

Scott

Yep when you have some walleyes just leave them at any resort and they will store them for you, I am pretty sure you dont want to be caught with them on the lake.

------------------
West Wind
Waskish, MN
218-647-8998