Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JIGSTER

Rogers Campground Report

4 posts in this topic

Man it's sad to see this kind of report so early in the season!Lets respect the resource and other people.If you take the **** onto the ice, take the **** back home!Drunk or not!!!!!!! Good Luck and Have a safe ice fishin' season! Jigster

I'm with Jigster frown.gif You slobs who leave your $&@% all over the ice and elsewhere can just stay home. What were you born in the basement and never brought up????

Apparently this a virus that spreads, we had the same thing on one of our area lakes this weekend. Not even two weeks into the season and its already starting to look like a cesspool. I keep watching your reports on URL and one of these days on the way back from LOW I'm going to stop just to BS at the Westwind or Rogers or somewhere. Sounds like you folks up there definintley enjoy life. Bill Turck St Cloud

WE always have a extra 5 gal. pail just for that reason. Too bad some people just dont give a rats a!! about the lakes they fish!!