Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slick2526

renting sleeper house?

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I was wondering who all rented out sleeper house's for URL? Im looking for one the weekend of the 20th. Friday and Saturday night. Thanks for your time

There is:
West Wind
Kelly-P
Hudecs
Brad Fuller
Hillmans
Rogers
Morts

I think thats all, its hard to say if you could find one open on the weekend, I would call as soon as possible.

------------------
West Wind
Waskish, MN
218-647-****

[This message has been edited by W.W.BarTender (edited 12-05-2002).]

Kelly-P or W.W Bartender:

So you are saying that trying to get a sleeper rental would be hard to rent one on a weekend say in February?
What are the costs? Looking at having 3 come up and hit URL pretty good. Keep me posted or people I could contact to talk about dates, prices, etc.
Thanks!!
-B

The way the reservation book is looking if you want a Friday or Sat. sleeper you should be calling around real quickly. Most of mine were taken a month ago and I'm sure the rest of the lake is the same.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

The way our book looks too it will be pretty tough for a Friday saturday, your best bet is durning the week. The fishing is usually better then anyways.

------------------
West Wind
Waskish, MN
218-647-8998

The fishing is usually better during the middle of week anyway as you do not have to deal with crowds of people.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652