Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jigglestick

hey kelly!

8 posts in this topic

hey amigo, you got that portable garage, i mean fish house built yet? how about the plow on the mazda? all i need to get ready is every thing. cargo net for the back of the truck, compass for the dash, you know one of those round ball type. extra saftey belts and helmets. air bAG serviced and ready. hilex jug on a tether so we can find her if we miss the bridge smile.gif oh yummy, supper's on talk to you later!

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Are you done sneaking around the woods with your "smoke-stick"? How did you do?
The BUF is almost done. It comes out into the light of day in the morning. I put over 20 pounds of welding rod into the skids tonight so if anything ever happens to the house at least we will have a good road drag. smile.gif I gotta get it done soon so I can finish stripping the good stuff out of Labs house before he gets here.
I don't know if you noticed but your ugly mug is now on the web page. You look good!! grin.gif
Check out "cucumbers" on the Main Ice Forum.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Jitz,
I sent you a reply 12-1. Did you get it?

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly-p,
If I did, someone deleted it before I could get to the mail, please send again. Thanks.
Jitz

Hello Scott,
How was the fall? Hopefully you didn't freeze up early also. It sure put a damper on duck hunting.
Yes I built a bigger house. The house you had last year was 10' by 16' outside. This one is 10' wide inside and 20' long outside. I moved all the bunks to one end and it is far more efficient then the way the other one is. It's gonna stand out like a sore thumb on the lake anyway so I decided why not have a big red house. Maybe we'll call it "the barn"? smile.gif
I think the best part of it will be the skids. It's set up to be able to move fast if a crowd forms around it like happened to you and your kids last year. With this house we would have gained at least 15 MPH getting out of there. smile.gif The skids are all steel so they should hang together real good. They should be strong enough that even "jigglestick" could move it with out breaking anything. Well maybe not that stong but they are good skids. grin.gif hehehehe

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Hey Kelly, sounds like you are gearing up for another season. Did you say you were building a 10' x 20' fish hotel? That is huge! How big was the one I stayed in last year? How many does it sleep? I look forward to heading up your direction for another fantastic season on URL. I'll be seeing you soon! Later.