Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
jigglestick

j.j.'s first buck!

jigglestick

well i just thought i'd spread the news. i'm a proud papa this evening. j.j. shot his first deer! a nice little spike buck! we got to sit in the same stand, and i saw it all before my very eyes. way cool. we tracked it about fifty yards. i had run out of blood sign and was wondering where to look next, when he said it's right here! it had dove under a deadfall tree with it's last burst of life and had expired. what a happy kid. what a work out getting it out of there. well worth it. hope every body else is having good luck this season. later
--------jigglestick---------

Polar Bear

Congratulations Jiggle, The best times I've ever had in the outdoors envolves teaching kids and watching them succeed. Enjoy these years and take lots of pictures. Before you know it he'll be grown and gone, savor the moment. Polar Bear

kelly-p

Tell jj I'll buy his old man a drink to celebrate. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

[This message has been edited by kelly-p (edited 11-11-2002).]

jigglestick

he accepts!

Drake

Hey Jiggle send an e-mail...........

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
drake@blackduck.net

LABS4ME

Hey Jiggle, tell Jiggle Jr. I'll buy him a drink! grin.gif Give a call if you're still crushing rock. Only 1 job and counting...Ken

kelly-p

Isn't it nice that jj took jigglestick along to go hunting? So many times in life as people get older and can not do the things they once did they become "shutins". But here jigglestick was able to enjoy the outdoors once more. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

jigglestick

drake, the pics are on the old man's camera. i will get them to you this weekend.how was your luck?good i hope.
brakes4me: my machine broke and they took it away from me. they said if i don't behave they are gonna make me run it some more when it gets back frown.gif i'm headed down this morning to do some adjustments, and give my bro a hand, then straight back home. i've had all week off so far. even managed to shoot a horny deer smile.gif my self.
kelly: it's just one of those things. part of the deal. can't do any thing about it so go with it. besides the way you describe it it doesn't sound all that bad smile.gif you get to mess your self, hell your expected to. you can cop a feel off your care giver and what are they gonna do, put you in jail, HA! not to mention feeding the squirels, and drooling all over the place. sounds like normal every day stuff really!
gotta go cut meat. yeah you do remember your first..........

------------------
keep a firm grip on your jigglestick!

Surface Tension
IMG00006.jpg

Dans (Jiggle Junior)first buck.

[This message has been edited by Surface Tension (edited 11-20-2002).]

jigglestick

am i the only one who can't open that picture?

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Surface Tension

I hope not. I can see it. Tell us if you can or cant see it.

Twitter

I don't see it either....

Surface Tension
fcfe5364.jpg

[This message has been edited by Surface Tension (edited 12-01-2002).]

kelly-p

All I see is something that looks a lot like jigglesticks eyes in the morning. grin.gif hehehehe

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

jigglestick

nope, not yet. what are you talking about kelly, my eyes don't open half that wide in the morning. and it's usually your fault!

------------------

PUTZ

Hey surf -t it looks like A young buck
trying to hold up my grandson yith A big
smile to me.
PUTZ

------------------
just cross this line------

jigglestick

well if we don't get this figured out here, we could also check it out at drakemotel.com
they have a hunting photos page! thanks guys

------------------

Surface Tension

Im going to get that picture to work if its the last thing I do! Looks like my host dosent hotlink! So Im setting up a new page.
It worked for me but I already have the cookie. I can do this. lol

PUTZ

I have my new MSN-8, so I right click on
the X and I get a lot of choices, left click
on show picture and up pops JJ and deer.
Who knows next time it might not work.

PUTZ

------------------
just cross this line------

Drake

It is on our "deer hunters" photo page if you can't open it here...easy to spot JJ as he's the one with the Huge grin on his face grin.gif

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
drake@blackduck.net

jigglestick

not sure what happened, but it is there bigger than life when i open this thread now. fine looking young man if i do say so my self. kinda looks like the old man smile.gif
thanks s.t.

------------------