Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

When, When, When???

When do you folks on UR predict I will be able to come up from Aitkin to fish for some slabs on hard water?

PUTZ

Whene Kelly puts out the Ridge bridge

------------------
just cross this line------

halad

The way it looks out there you will be able to walk out soon but this is deer season who can think of anything else.

codeman

Halad,
If you aren't using your dog this weekend, I would be happy to take it off your hands. It would be a nice "guide dog" out on the ice. The dog and I would have the lake to ourselves. By the way, how many lines in the water is the dog allowed? Has it mastered the use of a hand auger yet?

Good luck out in the woods this weekend.

codeman

So if I am planning a trip up there on the 21st of Nov I should be ok? Also, I have never been able to get up there on early ice, it has always been late in the season when we drive miles out there so do I need to bring the 4 wheeler or can I walk a short distance to find fish?

Thanks for all the info guys and gals!

halad

You better call up here before you come up you may or may not be able to walk out. It takes a lot of cold weather to make good ice and the wind is constantly moving it around. After Dec. 1st. is probably a better bet. Hey Cody the dog isnt that dumb lots of open water out there see you after xmas.

codeman

Halad
I will be in Backus the first week of the year again. If the ice is drivable, I'll be hitting Winnie again a couple of days. If your schedule is open then, maybe you can make it this time. I'll keep in touch as the time draws nearer.

codeman

halad

Cody, i dont know how i did it but i dumped my address book, send me the email address you want me to use.