Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polar Bear

Moral Dilemma (Codeman, Ninetoe...Kelly)

9 posts in this topic

Life is difficult. Tonight on the golf course I made $45... the problem is; my concience is bothering me.

You see, just as my opponent was lining up a 3 foot putt I casually mentioned to him how I had recieved a 1200 dollar fine from the DNR this past January while relieving my bladder on the ice of Upper Red while ice fishing. He was concentrating so hard on the putt that I wasn't sure he even heard me until I nailed him with the punchline just as he was beginning his stroke.

He pulled the putt 8 inches left of the cup because he was laughing so hard. My team won the tourney and my share was $45.

Here's the problem: Should I;

(A) Give Codeman a cut of the prize money because it was his story in the first place?

(B) Give Ninetoe a cut because he told me the story and caught me hook, line and sinker ?

© Give Kelly a cut because he introduced me to you guys?

or (D)... Keep the cash and say the heck with all of you ?

Decisions, decisions...decisions... wink.gif

Polar Bear

for fear you might spend it before you make up your mind, why don't you let me hold it til you decide smile.gif by the way that was a pretty rotten thing you did there----i like it------jigglestick------

Polar Bear, Can you explain the joke a little bit more for us. I might like to use this one on Tuesday when all of the coaches go on our annual golf tourney. I would keep the money if I were you. Maybe buy them a drink next winter when you are fishing up there. Thanks. Kooba

Kooba , Polar Bear would have to e mail you. Its not postable smile.gif.

Polar Bear , you could buy me a case of Hamms! That way you would still have $40.00 left to divvy up! smile.gif

You could buy Kelly an air bag for his flying saucer truck , so when bumpers4Me runs into him he wont get hurt wink.gif!!!!!!

CodeMan could use a sun lamp for when he's around Iceman!!

Well just a suggestion, you probably already spent it in the clubhouse.

------------------
...Hail The Flashlight King....

I want to hear the joke if you don't mind.

thanks,

Ely lake expert

Thanks polar bear, that is funny

[This message has been edited by Ely lake expert (edited 05-24-2002).]

I got the same fine and I am proud to admit that it only cost me $1000 bucks, Hail to NINETOES!!! grin.gif

$45 is 15 Captn's. To quote SATCHMO, "You're my new best friend!!!!"

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Hey SATCHMO, check your email.

------------------
...Hail The Flashlight King....

Keep in mind that NINETOE'S fine only came to $5 so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you reimbursed him his fine with the case of Hamms.

As far as the air bag goes for Kelly, I would seriously consider opting for the full air bag suit to be worn by him any time he enters the West Wind. I envision one of the latest model space suits worn by the space shuttle astronauts. One of these bad boys should protect him on the ice, in his truck or when somebody loses their keys at the bar.

Another option for the $45 would be to donate it to the Upper Red Lake Weekend Widow's Society. I know there are plenty of women out there that qualify for benefits once the ice forms on the big pond.

codeman