• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Enough

of this we need some better weather. 05/02/02, 1109, blizzard conditions on the south shore.

oh you need this weather it puts pizazz back into driving on water,through water and into water with 30" of ice under you--if you need a ice chisel to get the boat loose just yell--ups does wonders!!!!!! well guess I better get out of my speedos and shower to get the suntan lotion off grin.gif

Look at the bright side halad. Cool, crisp air. Snow lightly covering everything. If this was deer season it would be perfect. Or maybe you are living in a an X-Mass card?
Now then, about last night. The only way that I can see my Mazda going from your driveway to half way across your yard heading for the lake without a driver is if your dog did it. smile.gif I bet the Mazda and your dog wanted to go ice fishing again so they just left when we weren't looking. Last winter when you fell out of the truck picking up garbage it wasn't the URL Triangle" at work,,,,,your dog pushed you. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Thanks Kelly that was above and beyond the call of duty. I think i will blame things on Jimmy.