Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
kelly-p

URL RESERVATION LAKE BOUNDARY WHERE IS IT??

kelly-p

I did hear that the Band had some bouys marking the line last summer.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

mudslinger64

here are the gps coordinates.there is a lot of water there so gps is the way to go even if it is marked on shore its to hard to tell on the water.kelly-p posted these a while back i havent tried them but considering the source that they can from i tend to believe that he is right.The GPS of the "Line" on the north shore is 094 43" 20.10". South shore, 094 43" 16.65".hope this helps later,Bruce grin.gif

kelly-p

Be carefull with them tho. Last winter I gave "jigglestick" some cordinates. He ended up about 2 miles from where I thought he should go. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

limitedout

THANKS FOR THE HELP
IS THERE A MILEAGE RULE OF THUMB TO FOLLOW
LIKE DISTANCE FROM HUDECS UP THE SHORE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

kelly-p

8 3/4 miles from Hudec's...
9 1/2 from the mouth of the Tamarac...
4+ miles from Mort's.....
5+ miles from Roger's

Or 29 1/2 miles as "jigglestick" drives. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

jigglestick

that's why i don't have the same problem with fishers encroaching upon my hot spots like kelly does. they all run out of gas first smile.gif--------jigglestick----------

GooseSlayer

Kelly,You know as well as I do, Jigglestick's auger always gets there first!I beleive he's crossed that auger with a german shorthair!It always seems to jump out and point to the fish.Jigglestick,did you get my e-mail?Hope all is well with all!

Keep settin hook!
Dave

limitedout

HOW DO YOU DETERMINE WHERE THE URL RES. BOUNDARY IS ON THE WATER.
ARE THERE ANY MARKERS OR IS IT A GPS THING.

W.W.BarTender

There are some old markers on shore but they dont do much good. It is mostly a GPS thing.

------------------
West Wind
Waskish, MN
218-647-8998

kelly-p

If "jigglestick" is driving by and you want to talk to him you don't have to go chase him down. Just stay right there and he'll circle back by again in a while. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

jigglestick

you wanna really know my secrect? i catch a limit of crappies(buy them at cub, then let them freeze) then i just drive around on the lake all winter showing people how good i did all winter. man i can't keep the phone from ringing off the hook! only thing i can't figure out, is where all the money goes.????maybe for gas, gps cords, and auger parts?
yeah gooseslayer, i got your secret email address. and don't worry i won't tell a soul. i won't tell them it's gooseslayer@slayernet.com hehehe
only a few barley pops tonight. trying to prepare for the fact that i have to go back to fricken work monday morn. man this sucks. one more day of freedom. i really hate this working for a living crap. i should have been born rich.did i mention i hate work.