• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

kelly

jigglestick

hey kelly, ya miss me? feels kinda strange. i'm getting alot of things done around here though. i figured i'd have to drive up there one day just to have a beer and a sandwich. when do you flood them rice paddys? is there enough water? wait you run big pumps for that don't you. water level probably don't matter much. if you need the six point lodge moved, just let me know. i'll buz up there. can ya tell i'm bored? i feel like a junky that hasn't had his fix for a week.maybe i'll replace a few things on the auger. like every thing below the rewind!!
keep your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand----------jigglestick------------
oh yeah, say hi to littleitaly for me------

Jiggle...no shortage of water for Kelly, We left the ATV in the ditch and I heard the Polaris dike is holding back plenty of water for Kelly wink.gif See you in the cities...Ken

p.s. will we get un trouble in the bars down here if we drink our beers sitting on 5 gal. buckets?

the buckets we could explain, double as bar stools/ puke buckets. it's that constant repetitive setting the hook motion that i can'tseem to shake that will raise a few eyebrows. try explaining that one in a bar full of strangers smile.gif
there is a place on the south side, i'm trying to remember the name of. great steaks, beer in buckets. come as you are. a great place to sit and have a few. ah i remember now, but i better not say. i might get spanked by the administrator.i hate that.
drop me a mail. [email protected]

"jigglestick",
Looking back on the winter it was all one big bbbblllluuuurrrr. Like,,did all that really happen?
It was real strange to go from being on the lake to burning the grass off the dikes in one day. Looking around I can see that I am the usuall 1 month behind. I have been catching up on the mail,,, I now have everything through January opened. smile.gif
There is not much water flowing to flood the fields with so I'm hoping for some rain. There are about 1,000 swans on the south fields where we have some water, awesome sight to see that many at one time. The Wood Ducks are here big time again. I have 14 duck houses in my yard so it is a good show.
This area is DRY!!!!! It would be a good time to sell swampland in this area as the swamps all look like high ground.
I've been doing a lot of my black Lab imitation. You know how it works, eat/sleep, eat/sleep,and on and on.
Moving the lodge looks to me like an excuse to head back to URL. grin.gif
Why are you interested in smelt? I saw the pictures of what just a little shiner did to Duck-O-Holic last winter. ISH!!!! shocked.gif
"LABS4ME",
If I did not have some work to do on the field by your house that ditch would have had about 7 feet of water in it. It could have been the first submarine ATV. grin.gif
I did get the old dead grass burned around your house. It burned so good I even got the grass under your house burned.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652