Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sand Burr

"Bucket Rack" man

5 posts in this topic

Special thanks to all this weekend at WW that made it a trip of a lifetime for my father. The longest my dad has ever road in a truck was about an hour. I conviced him that the 7 hours we would drive in one day would all be worth it when he started pulling up those red lake crappies. His famous last words were "I really got to get out more!"

"The gas man Mark", NINETOES - Thanks for putting up with us and letting us tag along for the fish.

Kelly- If you find out you need a second rack when you start baiting let me know I will give you the same deal I gave mark. Remember I don't sell them for the front. It could potentialy block your lights.

If you did'nt get your rack up at red call soon because they will be coming out in "ATV Magazine" and "The Farm Show magazine" soon and if we can't keep up the price goes up!

Thanks again!

SAND BURR
You better save one for Kelly. He forgot it in the Bait Shop and I sold it. Thanks for the extra cash Kelly!

GASMAN

Don't worry ALBATROSS,,, your place is at my mercy. grin.gif It'll all come even smile.gif

Sorry to hear the bad news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Mark and Kim, our thoughts and prayers are also with you too, from all of us at West Wind.

Kelly let me know and I can send a rack or two up with NINETOES.