• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks Washkish !!!

Twitter

I'd also like to take a moment to thank EVERYONE in the Washkish area and on this forum,(WW, Kelly, Hillmans, Hudecs, Rogers, the list goes on and on ..) that made this the best hard water season my friends, family, and I have ever had !!
We've all become URL addicts.
I never got a chance to meet any of you on any of my 10-12 trips to URL this winter (my loss !.....the hour drive home to the cabin always made me opt for sobriety....or a reasonable facsimile there of.....if I could only teach my Lab to drive !! ) but I really do appreciate all the information this forum has provided since URL first froze over until now. The daily updates of conditions and the humor you all have provided has kept me informed and laughing all winter.
Hopefully I'll pull the boat up in a few weeks to try the spring bite for the first time .....I'm addicted !

Thanks to all for making it a fun, safe, and very memorable winter !
Twitter

Ditto on everything you said twitter-----
except maybe the sobriety part! I am like wise an official URL crappie addict. The progression from hard to soft water doesn't come easy but the seasons change like everything else and open water can be looked forward to with great anticipation