• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

everybody check this out please

jigglestick

fellow forum readers, if you have not already done so, could you please make your way to the forums home page(link at the top of the page), then to main forum. notice a thread called--help please(of personal nature). some body there needs our help. this is very important. thanks----jigglestick----

Thanks Dave-- Done deal! I normally do not stop to read the posts on the main page...
Hope to meet you someday on the ice or water.

Later..... cool.gif Dugan!!!

Thanks jigglestick for the heads-up! I married my fishin partner and don't know how I would handle a situation like Dans. I'll share his story with her tonight and they will be in our prayers. Its good to take stock once in a while and really appreciate all the wonderful things we have and sometime take for granted. See ya on the Lake!

• 1 month later...

If you haven't already seen it, check out the 'Open Water Main Forum' under "Cindy REALLY needs your help!!!" Dan did an update and they need some support. Thanks

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]