Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drake

urlaa map

17 posts in this topic

The bobber~We still have a few of the maps left. If you e-mail (drake@blackduck.net) us with your address we'll put one in the mail for you smile.gif

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
drake@blackduck.net

i have been unable to get the new map offered on the urlaa website to download. is the association aware of a problem? my adobe reader works for everything else, so i don't tink te problem on my end any sugestions? i want to come up this spring to try the fishing but i'd like to gather as much info as possible before.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check with the person in charge of the site.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

I ran into the same thing that Bobber mentioned. When the feature was first available it worked; I'd say for the last couple of weeks when I've tried, it hasn't... thought it was me. Now that I have a color printer hooked up it sure would be nice to print it, thanks for looking into.

Hi all,

I scanned mine recently and have it saved on my hard drive. If you want I'll email the .jpeg to whoever wants it. It is about 385k in size.

Good Luck

------------------
Jeff Phelan
Fish On LLC
fish_on_llc@hotmail.com

Please e-mail me a copy also. Thank you. sjohnson214@hotmail.com Good fishing all.

I shouldn't open myself up for this but I have some of the maps left. If you send me your address's I'll send one to you. Any bets on how many e-mails I get? smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly, you must secretly own stock in the U.S. postal service!

could i get one too? I emailed the webmaster tat there was a problem with the download but i have yet to here back. send a copy to dawocc@aol.com
thanks

my keyboard must be sticking cuz it keeps leaving out letters my email address is dsawocc@aol.com

Well Kelly,

I've emailed 11 maps already, and happy to help everyone out. I'll be up sat. and wondering what the latest is?? any coordinates folks??

Good Luck,

------------------
Jeff Phelan
Fish On LLC
fish_on_llc@hotmail.com

me too please!!

redriderinmac@yahoo.com

thanx catch a crappie

Me to please.
msatc@medscape.com

Hey Jeff--
Could you e-mail me a copy of the map please?

Thanks in advance!

gtdegnan@the-bridge.net

Later..... cool.gif Dugan!!!

fish_on_llc
If it's not too much trouble please e-mail me the URL map @ jwozniak@osmonics.com
Thanks in advance

Retro
In search of the elusive Trifecta!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

I just pulled one off the upper red lake area association website. It has gps coodinates of cribs. They must have got it working now.