• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New friends!

scott-z

I just wanted to say hey to all of the friendly people I met this past week! Brice, Halad, Bieganek, Mort, Georgie(great cook), Velmer, WestWinds staff, The drunk electricians! Thanks for the entertainment!

P.S. Mark,I forgot the fish coating recipe you told me. I'll send you my e-mail address if you are willing to share the recipe.

What can I say but wow! enjoyed my stay but would have killed for a shower. Transferred my fish into a 5 gallon bucket and could not have fit another fish in it. Not only is Kelly infamous (do I mean notorious), but he also tells a mean story. Quite an asset to the community. Will be back next year and will remember to bring traffic cones to set by my 5 gallon bucket. Maybe flares would be better eh Scott.

Hey scott-z did you pound the fish thursday night too??? I bet your kids had a blast, I know mine did. Give me a call next time your in the URL area, & you got a place to hang your hat for night.

Welcome Bryce. It's good to see you on the URL forum. Another fine adition. smile.gif
Don't worry, your bucket is safe, just the ones along side my houses are in danger. grin.gif
The electricians have headed for home again. I didn't get the chane to modify tim's mustache but maybe next time. hehehehehehe

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Yes Mark, we pounded the fish as well. We quit fishing at about 11:30 and they were still biting. Thanks for the offer to crash at your place. I may try to swing one more trip this winter. As far as traffic cones go, I think that would look like a target for Kelly. Plus some of the others would mistake it for a bridge and try to drive between them.