Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

hoping to play slab a**

4 posts in this topic

I am hoping to get up to Red Lake next Wed (4-3). Just looking for some info on the ice conditions now and predictions if the weather says in the 40's for next week. Trucks or Snowmobiles or ATV's? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

just have to watch the forum day by day and hope for the best--they will keep you and all of us well informed

snowslayer
sounds very familiar? Matter of fact I have a certain friend that works at bloomington jeep dealership that was talking about going to red next wed could this be him or one of his followers???

If not sorry for the interruption!!
By the way did you do your part in saving the TUNDRA from those tundra munchers this spring???

I DID!!!

sorry crappie getter, I'm not the guy you are thinking I am. As for saving the TUNDRA, I always do.

Thanks for the information. hopefully the ice will still be around if not I guess that I will have to find something else to do on my vacation. Anybody heard how the Rainy is doing on its melting process??