• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Birthday Sturgeon

I have never been to Rainy fishing sturgeon, but I would like to take my girlfriend up there for her birthday. She has been to the aquarium here in Duluth numerous times and always comments how she would love to catch a sturgeon. I would like to bring her up for her birthday which is the first week in October. Any idea if the sturgeon hit this time of year? Also I would like input on a place to stay as close as possible to the good fishing. I will be bringing a 16 ft boat, with a 40 hourse outboard with me. Any information would be greatly appreciated as I would like to get reservations as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

October is a good time for sturgeon. It's also dynamite for walleyes (good shot at one over 10lbs) and football smallies (20"). I highly recommend Clementson Resort. They may be close to full or full, so don't delay.

Ask for Sandee or Rick.
Great Hosts smile.gif

http://clementsonresort.com