• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Roll call 4/5/03

We will be up fishing Rainy Sat. through Tues. Staying at the Walleye Inn. Just wondering how many others from the FM site will be up there fishing this weekend.

------------------
"A trophy is in the eye of the beholder"

April 2nd-6th. Forest green Allumacraft with a 115 Yammy on the back (and a 9.9 Yammy kicker).
Scoot

It sounds like alot of people heading up there for this weekend. There should be some real Hawgs caught up there over the weekend. I will also be up there over the weekend. Fishing out of a green 16 1\2 foot alumacraft and a 75 horse mercury stop and say high if you see me. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully the weather will warm up just a little more.

Count me in on Sunday! I'll be in a shallow 1973 Alumacraft 14' with a bow mount and an 18 horse on the backside. Oh yeah, and I will be the guy catching all those hawgs grin.gif so get 'em while you can!

I'am going tuesday april 1 hope no trick's hope to be in hawg heaven? 14foot red naden logo on the side.hope to be some guy's having fun.will post what happen's good or bad.going to try to launch at pinewood but sound's like we'll have to come back to morley park in stratton about 1 mile west of birchdale on the canadian side?

we will beup thursday and friday april 3rd and fourth we will be in a 1775 lund with a 150 yamaha if ya see us stop by say hi... also we will be coming up through grand rapids any good bait stores in town to pick up bait at ??????? would like to get rainbows anybody have any ideas email me at [email protected] thanks

I will be up the 4th through the 6th. There will be 3 of us in a 18ft yarcraft with a 75 merc. Stop in and say hi. Oh yeah I will also be staying at the walleye inn.

[This message has been edited by eyes' (edited 03-31-2003).]

We be coming the 4th as well and staying at bayview, be in a 16ft chrestliner angler as long as the fat guy in back does.nt sink us.

bklimek - You are very welcome!!

Sounds like a busy weekend on the river coming up. Frontier should be open for small boats. Possibly bigger boats, however Frontier ramp is not the best ramp for bigger boats at the best of times. County plans are to replace this ramp this summer!!

Good Luck to everyone! Stay safe! Stay warm!

grin.gif

------------------
www.clementsonresort.com

our group will be there early friday mornin- green 16 ft alumacraft with tan cattails on the side and a matching 20 horse. we're commin the last weekend too! Ready to catch some WIG OL BALLEYES!!!

I will be there as well this weekend. I am expecting huge crowds. Hopefully, Frontier and some other areas will be open to launch. Let's hope the weather and fish cooperate. I will be in a gray/blue 16 ft rebel with 2 others. Sandee thanks for all the updating and information you provide it is much appreciated. Good Luck to all and keep the reports coming.

Butch

Ready to catch some 'eyes the 4th through the 6th. We'll be staying at Bayview. There are 6 of us in two boats. Red Lund and a tan Alumacraft. Good Luck fishing!

[This message has been edited by walleye_dan (edited 03-31-2003).]

[This message has been edited by walleye_dan (edited 03-31-2003).]

I'll be up Fri-Sun. Black Pro-V 1775. Two guys(maybe three) with the red rain gear. We'll be the ones with the camera out practicing CPR on those pig walleyes.

The Spook