• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Border crossing

Hi, what day will the river be open at frontier?ha ha If only I could know that. My real question is do you have any idea about what it has been like crossing the border since sept 11? i am considering using my 20'crestliner for early spring fish, thinking I can avoid the long waits at the landings by using by using canadaslanding if the hassle at the border is worth it. I am always legal to crossing and fishing in canada. Any info appreciated! Thanks for the time you put into the Rainy ice watch! Thanks Sandee and Rick!

Only difference is they are doing a little more checking than previously. Even though they know us at the border (US) they still have to see our driver license. So, I would expect a small delay in crossing, but nothing so serious to stop you from crossing over.

It's coming back that usually takes the longest!

Frontier, huh? Well, let me look into my crystal ball . . . oh I would say March 14th. Now don't quote me on that!! grin.gif

We will keep you updated for sure - just keep an "eye" on us.

------------------
www.clementsonresort.com