Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

slow or what

I am wondering if Leech Lake has been slow. I have tried Leech by Cedar Pt with no luck. I was fishing 13 ft of water, and I only one fish registered on my graph. Where is the "hot bite" for walleye and crappies in the Walker area.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• IceHawk
      You hole hop like me or the guys I fish with you just added another 50 holes or better to your day doubleing them up for transducers. Rarely do we plop down in one spot unless its lights out! 
    • Mike89
      just don't eat the smart pills the bunny leaves behind!!!!
    • Mike89
      easy to cut the 6" and eye guy, like me is getting older!!!     besides a 2nd hole beside the first is where the transducer goes!!!
    • smurfy
      i'm trying to finagle a weekend up there one last ice fishing hurrah, how the lakes lookin? not interested in truck travel, just ATV.  rumor has it gunners headed back south soon so it should be safe for me to head that way.  lookin at he weekend after da easter bunny comes!!!!!!!
    • IceHawk
      Agree 6 inch is defiantely the way to go for panfish especially when running gunning. But I'm a 8 inch guy like that little extra room as I rarely pull the transducer when iceing panfish.  I'm also a big walleye guy so that really helps landing fish! The one thing bad about you  6 inch guys is that I cant crack the top of your old holes very easy with my 8 Lol!
    • IceHawk
      Fortunately I am set Boat is rigged to max. Maxed out thrust wise on front and the back trolling motors. Elite 7, Hook 7, vexilar fl18 in back. Front X 15. Definitely a Lowrance man. If that doesn't find me fish then  I might as well hang it up lol!  Maybe  get rid of my butt seat buy a new pro pole seat with the flip seat to lean on a little more. As far as gear Have my eyes on a Engel Bait cooler probably pull the trigger on one of those as they look good and have heard good things about them . Oh was down at the NW Sportshow today and added a new Okuma. Definitely didn't need a new one but  u know how it goes   Very tempted to break out the wallet a few times but resisted temptation. LOL ! Odds and ends here there but major purchases are done for a bit. 
    • PRO-V
      I do not mean to ruffle feathers but if a fish is not indigenous to a lake isn't that like introducing an invasive species?
    • BisoNation
      what kind of camera.. im in the market for a new 1
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Side image depth finder and a few new spinning reels. Also getting my boat revamped! Cliff
    • Tom Sawyer
      Side Image...