Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
wmn luv me walleye fearme

january trip

Theres about 4-6 of us heading up there in january. Was wondering if its any better fishing to try and go in the very begining of the month or to try and go closer to february? Also does anyone know if gibbons is still up and running? There website looks like its been shut down, and if not anyone know of some good sleepers in that same area that they would recomend? <BR>Thanks a lot<P>------------------<BR>To be the man you have to beat the man....Wooooooooo

WCT

Danny Gibbons sold his sleeper house business a couple years ago. Last winter he hired on with Sportsman's Lodge who for the first time entered the sleeper business. You can reach him thru Sportsman's Lodge. Good Luck. Ol'Sneller

Thanks for the info, I used gibbons last winter but maybe it had already beed sold to the sportsman lounge by then, If I can't get a hold of them would still probabaly looking to go out of baudette. But i'd give them a try<BR><P>------------------<BR>To be the man you have to beat the man....Wooooooooo

fiskyknut

Early in the month of January is usually better than late in the month, depends where you're gonna be fishing though I spose.<P>fiskyknut

WCT

Just for clarification. Danny Gibbons did not sell to Sportsman's Lodge but to someone else whom, I believe is still operating as "Gibbons Sleepers" while Danny went to work for Sportsman's on the ice. In addition to the abovementioned operations most of the resorts now have sleepers. You might check the resort locator on this site. Good luck. Ol'Sneller

fishnfact

Try Schusters 10 of us went out of there last year had a blast. We stayed 2 of the new sleepers they had just built very nice. Were going back this jan.

Nic

I would say January is usually better than Feb but we've done just as good in Feb some years. Guess that's what fishing is all about, trying to hit the good bite. Sportsman's Sleepers are real Nice!!<BR>If you can get in there I'd say go for it! They do what they can for you and the houses are in great shape with a lot of items included.<BR>Nic

kingr

I just booked a weekend with Bryant (Gibbin's) on Wednesday for the second year in a row. They have nice sleepers and Bryant does about anything to get you fish.

wazuplittlefishes

I would try Lyons Sleepers. They have always treated my family with respect and always have put us on the fish

Thanks for the help, I ended up getting a sleeper from schusters for 1/7 and 1/8(couldn't find a number to the sportsmans lounge at all) It does seem pretty cool that for the most part all people have to say about any of these resorts are good things (flipped through some old stuff as well) Can't wait to get out there<BR><P>------------------<BR>To be the man you have to beat the man....Wooooooooo